01 January 2013

Make a New Year Jar

I've been seeing so many inspiring New Year blogs today. 

This is a time to be full of hope, looking ahead to a brighter, happier year. I haven't written any New Year's resolutions (I usually don't), but I pretty much already know what I'm hoping for/ wanting for 2013. Mainly, I want to continue to be very happy with my life, to live a little healthier, and to be more creative this year.

One of the best things I've seen today was this idea, found here, for making a New Year jar. I've re-worded it a bit, and given it a pink background (I love pink, what can I say?). Maybe you will find it inspiring, too.

Happy 2013, everyone!


3 comments:

michele said...

i love this and want to do it!

best to you in 2013, kim.

michele

lamb and blonde said...

Thanks, Michele! All the best to you in 2013.

Oh, My Darling said...

Happy 2013! I absolutely adore the idea of a New Years Jar! What a wonderfully tangible way to keep track of the joy and gratitude in a year!